Wednesday 5 June 2013

May Favourites

Here are some of my favourite products from May. Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been really busy with work.


I have four products which were my favourite in May. They are all products which I have been using on a regular basis and just fell in love with.

                                                   Vera Wang - Lovestuck Floral rush.
I recently got this from Selfridges after buying the summer beauty box. I'm a big fan of Vera Wang and her fragrances and previous had Vera Wang Lovestuck which I've nearly finished, so wanted to try her new fragrance. I love the floral and sweet smell which I think is great for the summer. Plus the packaging is so cute!

Benefit - they're real mascara
I've recently review this product as I got this little beauty free in Elle magazine, see here.
I love how it makes my lashes feel longer and fuller, plus the fact I've got some compliments on this products makes it one of my favourites for May.

Revlon Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake
This has been one of my favourite lip products to turn to when I need to brighten my lips up. I love that it's a lip butter so it doesn't leave your lip dry, and isn't too in your face but just enough to notice you have a lip stick on. I love the shade Strawberry Shortcake as it's a lovely pink and perfect for the summer. I'm definitely addicted to these beauties and already looking into buying more shades in this collection!

Garnier Roll-on Anti-Dark Circles.
I've been using this product ever day since I brought it as it really helps reduce the darkness under my eyes. I love the applicator as it makes it so easy to apply under the eye. I've definitely noticed that it brightens under my eyes up when used.


What are your favourites at the moment?

- Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment