Tuesday 23 July 2013

NOTD: Orange Mosaic

It was my weekend off so I got a chance to paint my nails and enjoy the lovely weather.



When I decided to paint my nails I looked through my collection of nail polishes and decided to do something different. I choose two different nail polishes to create a mosaic effect. I haven't used this OPI colour for ages and didn't really have a lot left in the pot, so could only use one coat. I think orange nails are different from the normal pinks I would wear and with the gold mosaic polish over the top, it really jazzes it up.

The OPI nail polish is a smaller version of their normal size polishes. I think my mum got this in a Halloween kit ages ago but didn't like the colour, therefore give it to me. I really like the small brush as it helps me get into the edges of my nails.
The mosaic nail polish is from Avon and I got it in the sale. They have different colours and I'm  definitely thinking about exploring the other colours from this range.



I like the fact that when you put the gold on at first it just looks like a regular nail polish, until it cracks to give the mosaic effect.

What do you think of orange nails?


1 comment:

  1. Ohh didn't know they made a Gold mosaic/crackle finish - only seen the black ones!

    It would look so good with red polish come Christmas!
    Ambi xx

    Bombay Rose www.bombayrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete