Monday 18 November 2013

Urban Decay Smoked Eye Pencil Set


L-R // Uzi-Empire-Demolition-Mainline-Zero-Smog



I've never been one to explore with different colours of eyeliner. I'm the sort of person who sticks to black and that is it. Until I got this Urban Decay set. Which I was lucky enough to win in June/July? Taking a guess there. 

I have to say I haven't tried out all the shades but the main ones that I have tried out are Zero, Smog and Empire. I think that these are a great set to get if you wanted to explore more with eye liner colours. You could creating some really nice looks with these and also I feel that there are some perfect shades for the autumn/winter season in this set
I find the eye pencils aren't harsh on your eyes when applying and glide on a treat. They have a soft creamy texture which is the reason they are so easy to apply.
They have a beautiful bold colour pigment and last for a while on the eyes. I used smog a lot in the summer and it went well with my MUA undress me too eyeshadow palette. I do plan on using the other colours more this A/W and try and get out the habit of using black eyeliner.


From what I've used/tried so far it's a great set and I love the fact it's so quick and easy to apply compared to other eye liners. The colours don't fade as fast nor smudge in the corners of my eyes compared to others.

Have you tried Urban Decay smoked eye pencils? If so what do you think?

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, I haven't tried before but they look great! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute little set and I really like the look of the teal pen :). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw huni lovin these colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've asked for this for Christmas as I love the Urban Decay pencils! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you got this for Christmas! Such a great set. xo

      Delete