Monday 6 January 2014

Goals for 2014

Picture source
So it's the start of a new year and that means it's time to make some new goals. Now I'm pretty happy with what I achieved last year. I got a new job and went on holiday abroad for the first time. Although not all were successful, I look forward to seeing how I get on with the goals I have for this year.

1) To use what make-up I have before buying more. 
I've got a growing collection of make-up, especially lipsticks! My aim for this year is to save a bit on make-up products and use the ones I have. I know that if I look through my draws I can find some make-up products that I've totally forgot about. I think this is a great goal to help save money which also helps with my next goal I've set.


2) To move out of my parents house.
This has been my goal for a couple of years now but due to different reasons it has never happened. However I have a feeling this is the year. I've recently been accepted for a new job meaning more hours! So with this in mind hopefully I can find a lovely place with my friend and start my own little journey.

3) To plan things to do.
I love going on holiday and days out and this year I want to enjoy myself. So this year I want to plan things which I can do with family or friends. Whether that's going to a concert, days out to the seaside or a holiday abroad. With things plan I can then enjoy my year knowing I have things to look forward to.

4) To blog more.
Now this has been a goal of mine for a little while now. I would love to blog more however some days when I'm off work I just don't have the motivation. I need to kick my ass into gear and start planning blog post so I have something to write about. Also dedicating a certain amount a time a week to blogging may also help me to write more posts.

So they are my four goals, may add to them during the year if I think of anything else.

What are your goals for this year?




2 comments:

  1. Good luck girl you can do them all, very achievable goals lovely xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete