Monday 17 February 2014

NOTD: Boogie Nights

I recently bought some items from the Models Own sale. I thought this was a great time to try out their Artstix collection. So when my order came the first thing I did was to paint my nails using the Artstix I bought.



On one end is the shade Lilac Dream, which you put on first and on the other end is the glittery shade called Boogie Nights. I think when put together they look lovely, I love the lilac shade mixed with the glitter. I do however wish that I had bought some more of these as I love how it turned out on my nails.

They are pretty handy to have as it has everything you need, a base coat with a glitter top coat. Also as they are quite small they are handy to have in your handbag if you want to paint your nails on the go. They are currently 2 for £10 which I think is a good deal as it's basically two nail polishes in one.


Have you tried any of the Artstix collection?


4 comments:

  1. I love these little duo pens, you can create such lovely looks and this pink is a lovely shade :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely! I've never seen these before xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colour combination! it's so pretty

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I need this in my life sooo pretty xx

    ReplyDelete