Wednesday 10 April 2013

Small Holiday Shopping Haul.


So yesterday I went to Peterborough as I had to go for an interview but didn't have it until later on in the day. Great excuse to go shopping beforehand! Haven't really been shopping in a while as I've been busy with work and other things so it was nice to spend a bit of money.

I didn't really buy a lot as I didn't have a lot of time but bought a few items for my holiday.

River Island
River Island have some great summer items in. I have a list of what I want to take with me on my holiday in September and on that list is some playsuits. In River Island I found a couple of lovely playsuit however this one was the only playsuit that wasn't too baggy.

I love the rose pattern on the playsuit and I don't know why but I always seem to choose dark colours but this was just too cute not to buy. For £25 I thought it wasn't too bad as you can spend a lot more on playsuits and I loved it so much I would of regretted it if I didn't buy it!
I also love the fact it has a cut out at the top so it gives it a bit of edge.



Cut out in playsuit (Close up)





H&M 

I always have a soft spot for H&M as I love their clothing and especially the cheap skirts they sell.
I brought a few items from here I bought a couple of their stripy skirts which with a simple top can create an outfit easily which is needed when on holiday. At £3.99 each I couldn't say no!


Then these shorts caught my eye because of the colour. When I'm on holiday I will be wearing shorts a lot so I thought these would go well with my collection. There was also this pink top which has a plaited straps which I thought was different and went well with the shorts. ( Top: £7.99 and Shorts: £14.99)



Last of all I bought this necklace which I LOVE! I have an obsession which skulls and spikes at the moment so I had to get this necklace when I saw it. Love the fact that it has different coloured skulls and also spikes in between. (Necklace £5.99)


Close up of skulls.

I will be doing more holiday shopping when I get the time so watch out for more Holiday hauls.

- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment