Tuesday 14 May 2013

Daily Essentials



I thought I would do a post on some of the items I use daily and couldn't live without.

Here are my top three items that I couldn't live without on a daily basis.

Carex Hand Gel
I always carry this around with me in my bag as it's essential for when I go out to places because it's small so it fits in my bag and also easy to use. I seem to have a OCD with putting this on regular when on public transport and before eating when I'm out and about.

Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter
My lips seem to always get dry and crack which isn't nice. They play up more in the winter time but I use this all year around. It makes my lips feel nice and soft not to mention the cocoa butter smells great which is a plus!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
I have seen so many bloggers review about this product and I was in need of a new concealer after mine ran out so I bought this. I'm very paranoid about my dark circles and I have to say I love this product and gives me just enough coverage.

So what are everyone else daily essentials that they couldn't live without?

- Lauren

1 comment:

  1. nivea lip therapy is the best! i also adore the lip balms - especially pearly shine as it has a pink tint to it! definitely an essential in my bag too! xx

    ReplyDelete