Saturday 22 June 2013

Holiday

I recently went on holiday to Great Yarmouth, well stayed outside Great Yarmouth in Caister.
Me and my friend decided we needed a break from work and thought a seaside holiday would be a nice get away for a week. The weather wasn't too bad and we went to many different places such as Cromer, Wells, Sherringham and also Norwich. Not to mention we got lost in Norwich trying to find the shopping centres which was fun.

It was a nice little get away and brought back memories of my childhood as I always used to go there as a child. We definitely spent too much money on the 2p machines and Grabbers, but it was all good fun.

Here are some photos from my holiday.
Cromer
Shopping in Great Yarmouth
Toy Grabbers!

Baby monkey at the Wildlife park!



   
Me standing next to the amusments.

- Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment