Friday 5 July 2013

Empties #1

So this is my first empties post and it's been long overdue! So moving on let me show you what I've been using up and whether I will repurchase or not.


I have four different items here which I have used up.

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
I finished this ages ago and really loved the coverage and that it wasn't too heavy on my skin. I love the applicator and really helped me to get all the foundation out the bottle plus it lasts along time.
Repurchase?
No. Although I already have another one of these foundation I have found a different foundation that makes my skin look more glowing and blends in better with my skin tone.


No7 Cappuccino Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Palette
My auntie gave this to me ages ago and as you can see I've used the top colour the most as that is the shade I use regularly for when I'm working. It just helps to brighten my eyes up a bit more and isn't too dark for work.
Repurchase?
No, although I loved it I have many different eye shadows I need to use up.


Simple Eye Make-up Remover
I discovered this in Asda ages ago and have never looked back! I use it every day to take off my eye make-up with a cotton wool pad, I find it comes off so easily and also doesn't smudge the eye make-up all over my face.
Repurchase?
Yes, I have already repurchase and will continue to do so.


Soap & Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel
I absolutely loved this shower gel, the smell and also how you only needed a little amount as it lathered up really well. It took me ages to get through the bottle which was great value for money. The only problem I had was towards the end trying to get the last bit out the bottom.
Repurchase?
Will definitely be repurchasing after I use my current shower gel I have.


Have you tried any of these products?


No comments:

Post a Comment