Monday 5 August 2013

July Favourites

I can't believe that July has gone and it's now August! What is happening guys? Anyway that means it's time to post my July favourites, and I've got four products this month that I have been using a lot of.





First product I will start off with is one I have used the most of all out of the four product shown, and that is my MUA undress me too palette. I'm a bit late on the bandwagon, but I love this product so much! I'm very much into my neutral shades and with this palette I can play around alot with the colours. I've had some compliments from family members on my eye make-up and I have this palette to thank for that. Also with the cheap price that they sell this for I think its an absolute bargain!



Moving on to Models Own nail polish in shade bubblegum . I've been using this a lot lately as I feel it goes well with the weather we have been having. I mainly use it on my toe nails to brighten them up when I wear sandals or flip flops. I recently used it on my nails as well when I went on holiday to the seaside. So it has been used alot in the month of July and will be continued to be used in the up and coming months.




Next is an old product which I have been using a lot recently and that is my Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Down to Earth. My mum bought this from QVC in a gift set ages ago and I haven't used it for awhile until now. It has different shades so depending on which side/part you use you can get either a more lighter colouring or darker, if that makes sense. As you can see I use the more lighter colouring as I'm quite pale. I would say this blush is more of a dark pink/ cranberry shade (I'm not the greatest at describing shades). I use this to give my face a bit more colour as I've said before I'm very pale and a lot of the time get asked if I'm ill, therefore this makes me look better.




Last but not least in my YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in shade Peach Passion. I was very lucky to have won  this in June, and I'm in love with the shade. It's a lovely coral shade and goes well with my skin tone. I love how it just slides on and feels very soft and moisturising on my lips, not to mention smells and taste nice. It's a shade which I feel I could use all year around to brighten up my lip/face.


What are you favourites this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment