Thursday 8 August 2013

NOTD: Mix and Match

I've been dying to paint my nails as the weather is lovely and I just feel better when my nails are painted. I couldn't decided what to nail polishes to wear so I went with two different colours to mix and match up. Although I wanted to paint my nails because of the sunny weather it was also because I've finally managing to grow my nails and I want to show them off with some lovely colours.


Moving on these are the two nail polishes I used. One from Barry M in Turquoise and one from Models Own called Peach Sherbet.





I like the contrast between them both and feel they work well together. One being a bright blue and the other a peach/creamy colour. I only used one coat with the Models own polish as it was quite thick, however it could of maybe done with another coat on some of the nails. With the Barry M nail polish is had to use two coats as it was patchy in places. I love mixing and matching nail polishes as I sometimes find it hard to just choose one nail polish shade and also I like to jazz up my nails every now and again!

What do you think? Do you like the colours?





2 comments:

  1. cute combination! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete