Tuesday 3 September 2013

August Favourites

Geez August has come and gone so fast. Which means another favourites post. Now I haven't got many products to show you in my August favourites post as most of them are pretty much the same as last months. Which would be really boring to show you again for this months. So take into account that and I'll show you this months new favourites. (I'm sorry if what I just said sounds confusing!)

So this month I have three main beauty/hair favourites and then two jewellery pieces which I'm in love with this month.



My first favourite of the month is my Tangle Teezer which I got in my Selfridges summer box a couple of months ago. I use this on my wet hair after having a shower and it really helps to get the cots out my hair compared to a normal brush. Plus it makes my hair really straight which means I don't have to use any straighteners.

Second favourite of the month is Loreal Paris Skin perfection Micellar solution. Before this I was using make-up wipes to take my make-up off and I know that it's not the best thing to use. Therefore I was looking for something to replace it, and I found this beauty. I've heard a lot about it off other bloggers and that it's the cheaper version of bioderma, so when I found it for just over £3 I decided to buy it and try it out. I have been using it for 3-4 weeks now and I love it. It makes my skin feel so much cleaner and my skin is a lot clearly with using it. Definitely not going back to using make-up wipes after using this!

My third favourite is Rimmel Stay Matte powder. Now I bought this to help hold my make-up into place due to the hot weather and also to help control shiny areas on my skin. I've noticed since using it my make-up stays on for a lot longer and although my skin does still shine it does cover it up for a couple of hours at least.


My last favourite of August are my midi rings! I know they are on trend at the moment and I have wanted some for ages. So when I saw these really cute ones in Dorothy Perkins I know I had to buy them. I got 4 for about £5 and these are my two favourites.

What are your favourites for this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment