Saturday 31 August 2013

Healthworker Footwear Review: Part Two.

A couple of weeks back I made a posts about receiving some new work shoes. (see here)
I've been wearing them for nearly two weeks now, enough time to test them out and see how I really feel about the shoes overall.

When trying them out for the first couple of days they did take a bit of getting used to as they have a higher heel that what I'm used to and felt heavier on my feet. Also it was really weird as when walking in them I seemed to feel like I was bouncing. But after awhile I got used to the "bouncing" feeling and it just felt normal. I'm so grateful for the stretchy material at the back of the heel as I've never got any blisters with these shoes. I always dread buying new work shoes normally as I know the first week is going to be painful and blisters will appear. With my new Magnum work shoes I have no pain at all which is a BIG relief.

The only problem I've really had with my Magnum work shoes are that after a week or so they have scuffed at the toes. Now it's probably just me being clumsy at work with the trolley, but I was a bit upset that they had scuffed so quickly. I'm going to get something to clean them up as they are too comfortable to just stop wearing because of a scuff, other than that I've had no problems.


I have to say overall I love them! At first I was a bit put off by the look of them as I felt they weren't feminine, but I don't really care anymore as they are so comfortable that it overrides the look factor of it. I've had comments of members of staff saying how comfortable they look, and they really are! With any other work shoes when I come home my feet are really aching but with these I find although me feet still ache after work, they don't as much.

I never thought when reviewing these shoes I would fall in love with them and continue to wear them after reviewing. I can't see me going back to my old work shoes, my Magnum work shoes are definitely the shoes I will turn to for every shift I work!


No comments:

Post a Comment