However I haven't really thought about it until now and thought I'd write a personal post about my goals.
- To get fit for my holiday - I'm going on my first holiday abroad in September, and as it will be hot most of the time I will have my legs out and also be in my bikini. Which I'm not really used to here with the shitty weather we have. I want to focus on my legs and stomach the most. So if anyone has an tips and trick that would be great!
- Take on driving lesson again - I did start learning to drive last year and got pretty far but due to personal reasons and stupid DVLA I stopped and never started again. It would be great to do lessons and pass my test as it means so much freedom, which is what I really need at the moment.
- Enjoy life and don't let men get me down - After a bad break up last year I have a lot of hate for men and trust issues. I need to learn to not let men get to me and just enjoy my life with my friends and family.
- Go to more concerts - Music makes me happy and I'd love to see more of my favourite bands live. I know this is an on-going goal rather than just an 2013 goal.
- Grow my nails - I've seen so many great nail art posts from bloggers, which has inspired me to try out some myself. Before I do that I really need to grow my nails.
What are your goals for this year?
- Lauren x