Thursday 23 May 2013

REVIEW: Benefit They're Real Mascara




I recently bought Elle magazine as their freebie was Benefit they're real mascara (40g). I've read so many positive reviews about this and wanted to see if it lived up to the hype. When applying the mascara it made my lashes look lovely and long, however I did screw up on one of my eyes the first time applying! The second time using this mascara I had no problems, practise makes perfect hey? The brush really helps to get into all the corners which with some mascara I struggle. It makes my lashes feel longer and a lot fuller. I have to say this mascara has become one of my favourites at the moment and I've had so many comments about my eyelashes.

Although I love this mascara there is a downside to it. It's a bugger to get off! I'm currently looking for a eye remover that actually works to remove the mascara effectively, as the first time trying to get it off actually hurt my eyes. Other than that I really like it and will definitely buy the full size product when this is finished with.

What do you think of Benefit they're real mascara?

- Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment