Friday 24 May 2013

Selfridges Summer Beauty box

This will be a short post just to talk about my recent purchase from Selfridges.


When I saw Selfridges tweet about their new summer beauty box I just had to get it. There is many items which I've wanted to try out for awhile, one being the Tangle Teezer. This is my first beauty box I have bought and I'm looking forward to try out the products.


As I don't live near a Selfridge store to collect the beauty box I thought why not treat myself to some perfume which has been on my wishlist.

Sorry about poor photo!

I love Vera Wang and I'm nearly out of Lovestruck, therefore I thought I would get the lastest Vera Wang perfume, Lovestruck Floral Rush. It's been on my wistlist for awhile so I'm looking forward to try it out, will review asap.

- Have you purchased Selfridges beauty box?

- Lauren xx



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete