Sunday 26 May 2013

Superdrug Beauty Haul


I recently went to Superdrug to take full advantage of their 3 for 2 offer. I've seen so many beauty products that I want to try from bloggers reviews and haul, therefore I thought it was a great chance to purchase some of the products for myself.



What I bought
Garnier 2in1 Tinted Eye Roll-on £5.09 - Only tried this a couple of times since buying it and I love it! Really helps with my dark circles, and brightens up my eyes. (Not in 3 for 2 however reduced)

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation £8.99 - This was in the 3 for 2 and I had to buy it after purchasing the concealer as I felt it really helped with my dark circles and to freshen up under my eyes. I'm hoping this is as good as the concealer.

Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry Shortcake £7.99 - Also in 3 for 2 purchased this after losing my other Revlon Lip Butter down the toilet. (I blame the alcohol!) However decided to purchase a different shade as I wasn't too keen on the other I had.

Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner £5.29 - My freebie from the 3 for 2 offer. I brought this as I find the applicator for applying this eye liner is much more easier, even thought I still never get it right!

I will be reviewing these products in more detail as I get round to using them.

What beauty products have you bought lately?

- Lauren xx


No comments:

Post a Comment